اكتشف طريقك وانضم إلي فيكسد مصر، حيث بيئة العمل الديناميكية وفرصة لخلق تأثير مفيد في الصناعة. انضم إلينا في تشكيل المستقبل معًا
· Communicate understanding of key requirements, the scope and resource requirements of the project to the entities
· Understanding complex technical issues and managing them within a fast-paced business environment
· Recommends controls/ enhancements to improve the organization’s information security setup
· Conducting proactive research to analyze security weaknesses and recommend appropriate strategies
· Regularly review the health of the network and ensure it is operating optimally
· Ability to communicate and report network security incidents and issues to the upper management
· Liaising with vendors to implement security solutions
· Bachelor’s Degree in communication engineering, or Computer Science
· 2-5 years of experience as a network security engineer or information security engineer
· Thorough understanding of the latest technologies, security principles, and protocols
· Troubleshooting and solving complex technical issues in hardware, servers, software, and network equipment related to network Routing, Switching, Security, VPN tunnels, Wireless, and Voice.
· Expert knowledge with configuring and installing security systems, intrusion detection systems, firewalls, load-balancer, log management, authentication systems, content filtering, WAF etc.
· Good understanding of switching and networking protocols like MSTP, STP, SD-WAN…etc.
· Maintain and update network documentation including network diagrams, and relevant configurations.
· Defining and maintaining security policies.
· CCNA, and CCNP certifications is a must
· SIEM solution knowledge is a plus
· Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills
· Good Communication Skills
· Can work as a part of a team
● Outlining and assigning stories to team members.
● Evaluating product progress and overseeing development stages. ● Planning product iterations by coordinating cross-functionality of teams and validate with product manager. ● Turns customer pains and problems into actionable user stories, prioritize the user stories, and arranges user stories in the product backlog. ● Constructs and prioritizes production processes to ensure that the development team is clear on what to work on next. ● Develop user stories, define acceptance criteria and Set sprint goals. ● Attends all agile and scrum meetings to ensure that development work is aligned with the roadmap set by the product manager. ● Communicates the voice of the customer to the development team. ● Provides feedback on the validated roadmap to the product manager. ● Analyze preferences and requests of end users. ● Keep track of industry trends.
● BSc degree of computer science or computer engineering. ● 3+ years of total technical experience. ● Experience in System Analysis ● Good knowledge of web technologies (HTML, XML Web services, web 2.0, etc.). ● Knowledge of Software Architecture concepts (SOA, Client Server, etc.). ● Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) (Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing, Deployment, Maintenance, etc.) ● 1+ years’ experience in banking, fintech, or digital payments, with payment gateways (e.g. POS Payments, TMS, MPGS, Cybersource, BNPL, QR, Cash@POS, Wallet providers etc…). ● Experience in Agile software development and tools
We are looking for a Scrum Master to coordinate and coach our software development team .
Your Responsibilities as [Scrum Master]:
Skills & Qualifications required to succeed as a FlairsTech [Scrum Master]:
We are looking for an experienced Backend developer to join our Software team. You will be responsible for the server side of our web applications. If you have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you.
What you’ll do as a Data Scientist
We are seeking a skilled and experienced Java Developer to join our dynamic team.
The ideal candidate should have 2+ years of experience developing and maintaining Java-based applications. You will be responsible for all aspects of the software development lifecycle, from gathering requirements to designing, implementing, testing, and deploying applications. You will also work closely with other team members to ensure that our applications meet the needs of our users and business.
Highly Preferred Qualifications:
Job Description: –
As Sales Agent, You will be responsible for promoting and selling our digital signature solutions to potential clients in various industries. This position offers a commission-based compensation structure, allowing you to earn based on your sales performance.
Sysadmin skills (Linux/Mac/ Windows); programming skills (Python, Ruby, PHP, C, C#, Java, Perl, and more).
Reviews the latest alerts to determine relevancy and urgency. Creates new trouble tickets for alerts that signal an incident and require Tier 2 / Incident Response review. Runs vulnerability scans and reviews vulnerability assessment reports. Manages and configures security monitoring tools (IDS, correlation rules).
Tier 2 Security Analyst:
All skills of the tier one plus natural ability, dogged curiosity to get to the root cause, and the ability to remain calm under pressure. Being a former white hat hacker is also a big plus.
Reviews trouble tickets generated by Tier 1 Analyst(s). Utilizes emerging threat intelligence (IOCs, updated rules) to identify affected systems and the scope of the attack. Reviews and collects asset data (configs, running processes,) on these systems for further investigation. Determines and directs remediation and recovery efforts.